UN Series Rapier Loom
- Specially designed for weaving of heavy fabrics
- Wefting device adopts 6-connecting-rod wefting structure and can ensure the adjustment of the rapier entry and exit time and ensure stable wefting and weft connection.
- This machine adopts 4 connecting rods, short connectors and short reed seat to complete the beating motion, the rocker shaft adopts 110mm seamless tube to ensure the beating strength and can be suitable for high-speed motion and weaving of heavy and high density fabrics.
- The rapier transmission box adopts the advanced helix umbrella gears to ensure stable transmission.
- The tension device adopts 3-rear-beam tension structure, which is specially designed for balancing the warp tension of high-density weaving and can improve the quality of the weaving fabrics.
Major Technical Parameters
|Shedding Device||GT221 – Dobby Machine|
|Wefting||6 Connecting Rods Wefting|
|Beat-up Method||4 Connecting rods short connectors beat-up|
|Color Selection||4 or 6 Colors|
|Electric Control||Make use of computer electric|