DE Flat Machine Series
Multi-Head Embroidery Machine, Flat Embroidery, 1000rpm
- Maximum flat embroidery speed of 1000rpm.
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-low vibration at high operation speeds, exceptionally stable and durable.
- Loss free alternating heads require no electromagnets when the heads close, thus preventing machine damage.
- Service life up to 10+ years.
- This machine features an under thread cutting function with a success rate of 100%.
- The full structure is reinforced with high precision dowel pins, enabling a head interval and X, Y axis location accuracy of 0.05mm.
- The servo drive embroidery hoop system features a high torque, and light weight, allowing it to meet requirements for high speed embroidery needs without sacrificing quality.
The DE series multi-head embroidery machine is primarily used for embroidery on lace in a size range of 2 to 6 inches. It is especially suitable for high volume production of barcode lace and cotton beading lace.
- Cording device
- Hot cutting device
- Fiber laser device
- Boring device
- Under thread bobbin changer