HM Flat Embroidery Machine Series
Multi-Head Embroidery Machine, High Speed Flat Embroidery, 1500 RPM
- Flat embroidery speed of 1500 RPM.
- The pressure foot height is adjustable to different working positions, ensuring high precision embroidery is carried out, no matter how complex the working conditions are.
- Excellent adaptability: this embroidery machine is capable of working on ultra-thin, ultra-thick and elastic fabrics without sacrificing stability or precision.
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-low vibration at high speed operation.
- Excellent wear resistance, service life of 10+ years.
- The semi-static trimming system is equipped with a stepping motor, enabling a trimming pass rate of 100%, and an adjustable end thread length.
- The entire structure is reinforced with high precision dowel pins, ensuring the head interval accuracy and X, Y Location Detection are within 0.05mm.
- The servo drive embroidery hoop system features a high torque and light weight, allowing it to meet high speed, high quality embroidery requirements.
The HM series multi-head embroidery machine is suitable for large quantity embroidery applications, including ultra-thin, ultra-thick and elastic fabrics. It is designed to meet the needs of high-end fashion production.
- Multi Sequin Device
- Cording Device
- Seed Beads Device
- Taping Beads Device
- Hot Cutting Device
- Fiber Laser Device
- Boring Device
- Chenille Heads (Simple or Multi Color)
- Under Thread Bobbin Changer