HP Flat Embroidery Machine Series
Multi Head Embroidery Machine, Flat Embroidery, 1200 rpm
- Maximum flat embroidery speed of 1200 rpm.
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-low vibration during high speed operation. Also meets wear resistance requirements at a speed of 1350 rpm.
- Service life up to 10+ years.
- The semi-static trimming system is equipped with a stepping motor for a 100% trimming pass rate and an adjustable end thread length.
- The entire structure is reinforced with high precision dowel pins, while the head interval and X and Y axis location detection accuracy is 0.05mm.
- The servo drive embroidery hoop system features a high torque and light weight, meeting the needs for high speed and exceptional quality embroidery needs.
The HP multi-head embroidery machine is ideal for working on a variety of clothing, home textiles, and embroidery artwork, as well as working with thick and thin fabrics. This embroidery equipment is known for its outstanding quality and excellent production output.
- Multi sequin device
- Cording device
- Seed beads device
- Taping beads device
- hot cutting device
- Fiber laser
- Boring device